3/13/2008

5 Things Tag
I was tagged by Taunia
5 Things you were doing 10 years ago:
1: Oh dear....I was a Senior in High School
2: I was dating a not so good guy (Imagine that!)
3: I was working at Arbys
4: I'm sure I was "still" shopping
5: Looking forward to graduation

5 Things you were doing 5 years ago:
1: I was living in Utah
2: I was helping take care of Nancy, she was soooo sick!
3: I worked at Frederick's of Hollywood (And no I don't own ANYTHING from there anymore!)
4: I drove a POS red Grand AM
5: I was "still" looking for my mr.right!

5 Things you were doing 1 year ago:
1: I was pregnant with Addy bugs and was SO excited!
2: I was planning what to do with the nursery
3: I got a new car! Red Camry
4: Working at Ball Ventures
5: And yes, I finally found my MR.RIGHT!! ( He just got lost for like 7 years!)

5 Favorite things you like to do
1: Give my husband and baby kisses
2: I LOVE to clean!
3: Oh and don't forget shop!
4: I love to ride my TTR 230 Yamaha, not as much now that I'm a mom!
It's amazing how much more careful you are when you have someone to take
care of!
5: I love to scrapbook...I'm a little behind tho'

5 Favorite Foods/Restaurants
1: Gringo's
2: Bajio's
3: Taunia's Italian Chicken :0)
4: Da'Pineapple Grill, I never get to go cuz Dutch HATES it!
5: Love mom's sugar cookies

5Favorite Memories
1: When I married my wonderful husband, October 29, 2005
2: I had my favorite baby girl Addy, July 15, 2007
3: I won't forget all my fun time with my mom
4: Hair days at Shel's
5: Going to Puerto Vallarta

5 Things on your to do list:
1.Clean the house (always)
2.Make brownies for JD and Vanessa's wedding
3.Scrapbook
4.Go to Walmart
5.Find a new carseat (Addy hates her new one)

5 Things I would do if I became a Billionaire!:
1.Quit my job! (Not that I don't love my job)
2.Buy a house
3.Travel
4.I would help Taunia with her tall lady maternity store!
5.Invest and save for the future

I would tag someone but I don't have anyone to!!

No comments: