12/23/2008

Family Pic's

Yes, my butt is huge!!!

This is my fav!!!

How sweet is that!


Of course she wouldn't look, I think she was about frozen :)



Darling...ya think we have different taste? Dutch in wranglers and cowboy boots, me in lucky, wide leg with pointy toe boots!? Oposites attract!

We had my little sister, Shel, take our family pictures on December 7th! NO SNOW!! It was flippin cold but they turned out super cute!! Not bad for a first timer....she is amazing!
And yes, my new years resolution will be a MAJOR diet!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute family pictures. You don't need to go on a major diet. You look absolutely great! I can't believe how much you have changed in the past years. You look really good. Addy is such a doll. So cute!

segura2salazar said...

So darling! What a cute little family!

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Cute family pictures!Your little girl is so cute! See ya at the Christmas party!

Fyfe Family said...

I LOVE these pictures!! You guys look so great. I love that she's not looking in that pic, it looks like it was planned that way. What a cute family!