11/23/2009

Not dead...or pregnant!






So it's been a little busy the last few months. I know I have totally sucked at blogging! Here is a quick update. In August Addy, Mom, Shel and I all went to St. George for a week and had a ball. Just shopped and swam with just the girls. The pictures of Addy are at the spa getting her fingers and toes painted! She LOVES it! I have to do it weekly..she is a girly girl! We have spent many hours at the water park and Rigby Lake. Addy loves to be in the water unless it goes over her waist. Other than that there is a few pictures of Kinlee, Dal and Addy at Halloween...so cute. Addy was Minnie Mouse cuz all the DORA costumes where ugly!! We are loving our new house and I have got to quit decorating...now! My husband is going to divorce me! Other than that I have been going to a aeorbic's class with Taunia and it is a BLAST!! I HATE..I repeat HATE working out and this is so fun! It's Zumba. I go Monday, Tuesday and Thursday..sometimes Wednesday too. I am NOT skinny by any means but I love it. Thanks Taun for making me go!! :) Umm, other than that we have just been doing our usual cleaning, shopping and getting ready for the holidays. I put my Christmas up Friday so all I have left is outside...oh dear! Addy is getting so big, as you will see in our pictures! She is WAY to smart for her age and I LOVE staying home with her..don't know how I used to work full time! Hope all is well with all of you.

No comments: