7/10/2008

Cracked wrist anyone?

This would be my shin where the foot peg got me...and yes I even had riding boots and pants on!
Same
That would be my wrist (doesn't look too bad in this pic)

You can't see this bruise very well but it is from a rock...and a handle bar!
K so every time I go ridin I swear I wreck at least once. I only have a little TTR 230 and Dutch wants me to start riding his 450!! Can you imagine what I'd look like then? This one was definitely the worst wreck. I have a minor crack in my left wrist, a REALLY smashed pinky, and my legs and butt are covered in bruises.....can you say training wheels? Lets just say the mountain was really rocky and I was goin way too fast and wheelied over....here comes grace of america!! Here are some pic's but they really don't do it justice! Still 6 days later I hurt pretty bad, but the 1/2 cast is officially gone in the garbage. Have you ever tried to take care of a crazy 1 year old with one arm? IMPOSSIBLE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...that looks like you are in pain. Happy 4th of July huh? We never made it up to Idaho. Cayman got sick otherwise I would have called you. We will try again next time. HOpe you are okay. I bet it is hard taking care of Addy. Goodluck!! You daredevil.