7/16/2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDY!

Well, I was hoping to post this with her birthday party pictures but Gramz is takin too long getting them to us....:0) Addy turned "1" yesterday at 6:50 am....I think I was having labor pains from the memories. Dutch and I went in and woke her up singing happy birthday, she was so dang funny. She looks up, smiles, closes her eyes....sits up, smiles, lays back down....streches, smiles, and stands up....makes me laugh! She is so funny and sweet I could just kiss her face off! I call her "Pretty", my mom said she wishes someone called her that :) I told her we do! So, Saturday we celebrated by all meeting at Heise and had a cookout and went swimming. It was fun. I could tell she was having a blast other than fighting with all the kids to rider her new hot pink 4-wheeler! It was cute tho'. I just want her to know that she is the best thing in our world and I can't imagine my life without her. She is our little angel and wouldn't change her for the world!! We love you sister bugs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! How sweet. I can't wait to see the pics. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? Enjoy it!! Love ya

ash and jonny said...

hey! it was good to hear from you- its been FOREVER! your little family is so cute, addy is a doll! i found shel's blog- isn't blogging great! i love finding old friends!