10/09/2008

Random Pics

Mom took this of us, I wished I wasn't smashing her face but it is cute...she is so darling!! I call her princess, peanut and pretties....
This was a couple weeks ago at mom and papa's....Addy looks like a big girl in her jeans and john deere tshirt!! It's amazing how fast they grow...look at Dal and Kinlee...

This is the new thing to do at mom and papa's on sunday! Yes, I pull them around the floor in the blanket for hours...they love it!! Dal is like in ketosis!! :) This is my little bro Jared...he is the one in the back center...tallest of course. I am so proud of him he is doing amazing! He has been out 4 months and has had 2 baptisms. He is a great missionary and it is so fun to see how much he has changed....and for the better. We love you Jared.
Oh....PS- I got a calling in church! Yes, don't pass out! I am the 9 year old teacher and I also got a visiting teaching parter (Which reminds me I need to call her). I actually really love it. It's fun to see how much those little kids know...more than me!! Addy gets to spend time with Daddy for 2 hours cuz she is too big of a monkey to take with me :)

4 comments:

Britt and Crystal Briggs said...

Addy is SO adorable!! She lookes a lot like Dutch I think. Its funny how one of my boys looks just like Britt and the other one looks just like my dad and me. Totally different! That is so funny, Britt's dad pulls Keyton on the blanket at their house. They really do LOVE it. Funny kids.

Stewart Family said...

Cute pictures. I love the picture of all the kids on the blanket. I'm glad we don't have very much tile in our house to pull the kids around. Cute picture of Jared. He looks so grown up. Darn!-speeding ticket. 85 in a 65 sheeesh!

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

Cute pictures!! Addy is getting so big!

mheaps said...

you are so good to update! way fun pics!