10/09/2008

Slacking

Sorry, I haven't done so good this month I've been crazy busy! Not a lot has really happened just busy days. Addy is on her 9th ear infection (shoot me in the head) and we have an appintment Monday to meet with Dr. Mcmaster to see when we get tubes in her ears. It totally freaks me out to put her under but if it will help the poor girl I'll do it! She sleeps better when she doesn't have an ear infection or teeth cutting...so very rarely! I've just come to terms with she is my baby and is growing so fast that I just have to enjoy the moments with her....even if it is 3am!! :)
It is my favorite when she will just sit and cuddle with me! She doesn't do that much anymore she has to be moving or running! Dutch is finally getting to spend a little more time with us and has helped tons with dropping Addy off in the morning to Aunt Mary's when I am running late....imagine that! I actually got my 1st speeding ticket for the year this morning.....85 in a 65! I was late man!! So now I get to pay that! Other than that just the same ol, same ol. Hope everyone is doing good! Love ya

No comments: