11/29/2008

Addy Had Surgery

Well, it had to happen, Addy got tubes in her ears on Wednesday, the day before Thanks Giving. I was taking her to a local doctor, I won't say names, and he was kinda a tard. I went to Idaho Falls to Dr. Hinckley and he is amazing! He told me she needed tubes 6 months ago, the other doctor was still trying to figure out his head from his .......butt! So, she did pretty good other than coming out of the anestesia which is normal. We had to be to Idaho Falls Surgical Center at 6:30 am so it was an early day. Here are some pics of Addy bugs in her gown...as you can tell she really had a blast until some scary lady in a surgical hat come and took her away!! By 12:00 that day she was back to her old self :)















6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! So Sorry that Addy had to have that done. She sure is a trooper. And a cute one at that. Hopefully she won't be near as sick as has been. Cross your fingers that the tubes work! Love ya!

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

oh, how sad! I hate it when little kids have to have surgery! She didn't look like it bothered her too much. Dr. Hinckley is really good! I hope the tubes make her feel better. She's such a doll!

Holly said...

Missy,

Your little one is so so darn cute, Hope all is well.... I remember when Taylor had to have a tube put in her left tear duct @ primary childrens they were AWESOME... but it is still scary when you baby is having surgery @ all...


Holly

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy! I'm so excited to have found you online. Your family is beautiful. Sorry to hear about the ear tubes. My little one had to go through that gamut too. Did they give her the little "kids whiskey" before they took her away? Drunk toddlers are hillarious!

Kim & Jesse said...

sad for Addy bugs! the first pic makes me sad. good thing she is so stuff. we need to get together for a play date soon. She is so stinkin Cute!

The Mortensens said...

Brodyn had to have work done on his teeth at the Surgical Center, doesn't it just break your heart when they take them away and they are screaming. You should tell me which docter because I am taking my kids to Rexburg and I think we may have the same problem.