11/12/2008

Family Home Evening at the Pococks!

We started a fun new thing with our family that the first Monday of every month EVERYONE gets together and does FHE at someones house....November was my month. We had tons of fun and had a little lesson, song, scripture, pumpkin squares and then almost everyone went swimming...it was a blast! Oh, this is at our club house......Sorry you have to see my fat and white body in a swimming suit...can you tell I got extensions?
Dutch was just getting over the tail end of the flu so he didnt' get in....
Addy has a hard time in the water cuz she wants to swim "alone"....sorry peanut, not possible.

Wave everyone!!! Look at Jessica posing on the edge..she is so cute!


Addy leading the song :) She is going to be the next ward leader in sacrament :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

So much fun!! I need to see the extensions in all their glory! Do your hair down so I can see! Love you guys! Addy is so cute.

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Ok - I wish I looked that good when I was swimming! You look great!

Stephanie said...

What a great idea.....and good job too! Family home evening is a tough thing to do consistently....or at least it is for us! Looks like you all had lots of fun. Cute suit too, by the way.