4/01/2009

Sold!!

Well it's official, I will be homeless in 45 days :) It's kind of a bitter sweet moment because it's the house we started our family in but we have grown out of it! The house we are trying to get is in a huge mess with a divorce, foreclosure and now bankruptcy! It may take longer than I am ready for. I can't wait to move tho', I've spent countless hours at night deciding where I will put everything and what I want to paint or stain to put in what room and what color to paint Addy's room and...just stuff like that :) Go to http://www.snakerivermls.com/ and type in 150297 for the mls search...that's the house! It's so cute! 3,400 sq ft is more than we need but 1/2 of the basement is unfinished. I wished they showed the play room on line...it's killer! Addy loves it!!! Well, I'll keep you posted on what we do! TOODLES!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Missy! Such a cute house! I love the color of the kitchen! you'll have to have a house warming party and invite everyone!

Unknown said...

Missy! That house is so cute! It fits you too a t! Its perfect. Congrats! I hope everything works out fast so you have a place to live! A housewarming party sounds great! I would be there for sure!

Stephanie said...

How exciting! Congratulations. I sure wish I knew where we were going to live 6 months from now. We will for sure have to get together when I come out again. We were planning to come this summer, but we're not now since we're moving. Who knows when I'll make it there again. Maybe you'll have to come here and visit me!

camie said...

beautiful house! love it!