4/15/2008

9 Months Old Today

Can you believe Addy is 9 months old today!?
Well, it had to happen some time I guess, Addy got her first ear infection on Sunday! And let me tell you that it was the longest night of my life! I felt so bad she just kept crying and crying and wouldn't stop....which isn't like her at all. Of course Dutch had no idea anything was going on until I went in and told him I was taking her for a drive at 2 am....that was the only thing that made her stop crying. I just kept thinking it was her teeth and never even thought about her ears. So after driving around in a delirious state with Addy is back crying and me in my PJ's with no makeup crying, I was just waiting to get pulled over! There is seriously not a soul in Rexburg Idaho at 2 am....or 3 am...we drove around for a while. I finally got Addy to go to sleep and carefully carried her up stairs and put her in her crib...she looked like a little angel laying there. I felt like the worst mom ever....especially when I took her to the Dr Monday and found out she had an infection! She is much better today after amoxicilin and ear drops...she is in good hands at Aunt Mary's.

No comments: