4/08/2008

Just an update

I never just write about what's going on so I thought I'd update everyone. We are all so ready for summer that we keep going out on walks but end up coming back because it's too cold. Dutch is ready to start farming....not sure why! :) I'm so not looking forward to that already! He is my little helper in the morning to get Addy bugs ready, I'll have to get up by 6:00 for sure now! Addy is almost 9 months!! I can't even believe it. She is so much fun and has developed a little attitude this month....that's the Pocock in her! Just kidding. She is a super good eater but when she is done, she is done now! :) Make me laugh. This week she had discovered that her finger fits in her nose.....and somehow she connected it to her mouth! So, as hard as it is to not laugh I tell her its yucky and she just laughs....so sweet tho'. She isn't crawling yet but she gets on her hands and knees and rocks but can't quite figure out what to do from there. Still no sleep through the night! :( Yes, she gets up atleast once sometimes as many as 5 times....depends on her nap schedule that day. She is getting better but some days its rough. I really don't mind getting up and changing bum and feeding her it's when she wants to play and I'm thinkin, Really? I have to get up in like 2 hours! :) But it's so much fun to see her happy little face...she's the best baby ever! As for me, just the same ol', cleaning, cooking (ok sometimes), and playing with Addy bugs. Being mom, wife and working is quite the job!! I love that I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to be with my family tho'. Well, that's all for now...

No comments: