5/13/2008

Crawling!

Well, I knew it would happen sooner or later....Addy bugs crawled. And now she is a wild woman! She loves to play on the stairs of course and has taught herself how to go up the first bottom 3! It's amazing how she is growing so fast....she is so much fun! She is her own little person and I could just sit and stare at her for hours...ok I DO sit and stare at her for hours. Mother's Day was so fun, Dutch even got up with her at 4:00 am so I could sleep....the first time in 10 months :) Thanks babe, love you lots!
Well, I'll post some pictures as soon as I download them....Hope everyone is good!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww....how fun! I love when they start to crawl. I need your email address, by the way, so I can add you to my list.

Talk to you soon,
Steph

Missy said...

Hey steph-
my email is missy@ballventures.com...add me so we can chat!:0)
Hope you are good