5/27/2008

Love this outfit!

We gotta get rid of that binky!!! SHE LOVES IT!
I took it out to take the picture....um no mom! I need it!
She thinks it's funny to nose dive off the couch and me catch her...
Our neighbor boys have these little cars they race outside and she loves them....as you can see!
So stinkin cute!! I kisst this sweet face all day!!
This is the outfit I got Addy on ebay...so dang cute and comfy!! If you look really close you can see she is finally getting hair!!! :) Kids are the best!!

3 comments:

Kim & Jesse said...

She is so stinkin cute! I cant even stand it. and that outfit is Killer! go ebay go!! Too bad you cancelled the paypal account. Dutch should be proud though!!

Stephanie said...

I love those colors together! And I LOVE ebay! Why did you cancel the paypal account??

Tim and Wendi said...

Love the outfit, probably because Addy makes it so cute!! I've never shopped on ebay. Do you do it often?