5/21/2008

Worried Mom

Well, I'm having one of those wierd mom days...like I can't do anything right and I feel guilty for leaving my baby 4 days a week to work. I enjoy my job and need to work for the money and the insurance but it's so hard to rationalize the time I am away from something I love and enjoy so much!! This week Aunt Mary is gone on a vacation, which she totally deserves!! Grandma Colleen and Grandma Vickie have been watchin Addy bugs for us....Thanks tons! You guys are the best! Addy totally enjoys them and I can tell they enjoy doing it as well....as long as it's only once in a while :0) So, just had to vent for a minute. It's a really hard balance to figure out and I hope I can get things squared away so that I can only work 2 days a week or just stay home and be a mom...especially when we have another baby is a few years! :0) Well, not a lot going this weekend since it's supposed to rain and be yucky! I want to go bikin but we will have to see. I think me, mom and Addy will go put flowers on Nancy's grave...I just hate it cuz I fall into a deep depression for the remainder of the day...I feel so bad for Cam and the boys and all of the family. Very sad thing. Well, have a great Memorial Day...

3 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Another baby in a few years?!! You better get crackin, Dallin needs a boy cousin. Memorial Day is always rainy it seems like, hope you guys can go bikin.

Stephanie said...

One of those days. Hope you're feeling better!

Lori said...

It is so hard to find a balance in life. I worked until Matthew was two and I felt like I never did anything good enough - when I was at work I wished I was at home, and when I was home I was always worrying about the things that I hadn't done, and dreading the next time I had to go to work. Now that I get to stay home I absolutely love it, although there are days that I think I would love to go back to work, but those moments don't last very long. Sometimes I don't feel like I accomplish anything - even though I am taking care of two kids and a household all day. Whew! Where did all that come from? Sorry about the eternally long post and I hope that something works out for you soon. Your Addy is soo beautiful, and I am absolutely sure that you are a wonderful mom, whether you stay at home full time or not.