5/11/2009

Moved

Well after my week from heck I think things are starting to settle down. I feel like a lazy and worthless person!! I slept in until 8:30, which usually I'm in Idaho Falls before 8:00, Addy woke up at 9:30 and we helped Grandma clean up the house. Since I LOVE to vacumm Addy and I spent an hour doing that! This house is HUGE! I decided I wouldn't clean everyday if I had this much to do. Now Addy is down for a nap, Colleen went to town and I just painted my toes and nails! LAZY!!! I am going to go out and clean out my car since it has been very neglected. Yesterday was an interesting day. We did get to talk to Jared, my little brother that in on a mission in Mesa, Arizona. He has grown up so much I love it. He sounds great. It was also Grandpa Jensen's 97th birthday! I hope I don't live to be that old!! (knock on wood). We also had Brayden's mission report and luncheon at Blayne and Leslie McArthur's house. There was a TON of people. We then went to mom and papa's for a little get together and came out to the Pocock residents to see everyone else. So we had a BUSY day. It was good tho', but I was ready for bed....

No comments: