5/06/2009

Stay at home mom

Well, lets just say this week has been full of surprises! I am officially a stay at home mom! Yes, I got "Layed off", "Fired", "Let go", or whatever the hell you want to call it! :> (Sorry, had to say it!) Ya know what is so funny is everything has fallen into place and our prayers have been answered. I don't have to be in that S#*% hole environment any more. (No anger here!) We are still even getting our house! So, be careful what you pray for...just kidding. I won't post the juicy details but it was pretty funny that they said "You just don't seem happy here". Well duh! Who is!?
Anyways, enough of that! I'll keep you posted on the house thing! It is so darling I can't even wait to move in and decorate! The only bad thing is all of cute idea's cost money....that I am no longer making. Huh, that sucks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OUch! Missy so sorry to hear about your job- I know how that extra money is nice. But I hope you love being home with Addie- it's the best ever! and seriously, nobody really cares if your house is decorated all fancy!
now we can meet at the park and play!

MANDY said...

Missy it will be ok. I bet you will love not working and being able to stay home with Addy. Hey I need your email add so I can add you to my list. Thanks Mandy

Fyfe Family said...

That is great that you will be a stay at home mom! I LOVE it. Don't get me wrong, I feel like I'm going crazy about half the time, but over all it's the best! I've never regreted my decision to stay home with my children. And the money is nice, but once you adjust, you really won't miss it that much. We always want more than we have anyway :)