5/18/2009

Update

K so I had the cutest pictures of Addy and Me on easter and for some reason my camera deleted them!! Probably user error I'm sure :>. We are still waiting to hear back on the loan process...aparently we have been approved but are waiting for a closing date!! WHORAY!!! I can't wait to go over and clean, paint, do the yard and DECORATE!! I have got some darling stuff I've been accumulating over the last couple months..before I became unemployed!! Might I add that I LOVE being home with Addy? Don't get me wrong I have those moments when I am ready to scream but it is so fun to be with her. We went swimming today with Peyton, Kim's little boy and they had a ball. We also went for a 4-wheeler ride every day this weekend and Addy gets to go see all the cows and see the babies..she really wants a baby! She will be a great big sister. Well, toodles...

No comments: